1. When will the conference take place? Where will it be held?
The 2 nd International Conference on English Learning and Teaching Skills will take place in July 25-27, 2019. It will be held at IEM Management House, Sector V, Kolkata 700091
2. How can I register? What are the registration rates?
Find out all the details regarding registration procedure, registration dates and registration rates at https://icelts.org/registration/
3. Am I eligible for the member rate?
You can avail member rate if you are an active member of ELT@I or any other ELT organization. In that case you will have to furnish valid documents of your membership.
4. Two of us have co-authored a paper. What is the registration process?
The corresponding author has to pay full registration fees, and the co-author may pay co-author/accompanying fees.
5. Is there any workshop as part of the conference?
There are three workshops encompassing topics like ELT, personality development, communication skills and language studies.
6. Is there any possibility of getting my paper published?
All the selected papers will be published in International Journal for English Learning and Teaching Skills (http://ijeltsjournal.org/); ISSN No. Online: 2638-5546,
7. What are the nearby hotels where I can stay during the conference?
You can stay at hotels like Asthana Inn, Aakash Ganga, Oliver Homestay, Swastineer Guest House, etc.
8. I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
The registration charge encompasses the fee for attending all the sessions during the three days of the conference. You may attend the sessions as you choose.
9. Is the conference schedule available?
Please find the detailed schedule on the website https://icelts.org/
10. How can I find a list of participants or attendees?
You can find the list for participants and attendees on the website https://icelts.org/
11. I am a presenter – are audio-visual presentations allowed in the conference?
Yes, the presenters must bring the audio-visual presentation of their paper in the form of a PPT.
12. I am a co-author and I shall attend the conference. What are my fees?
Co-author and accompanying fees are given at the website
13. Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs?
ICELTS is unable to assist with travel or registration costs.
14. Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
Everyone will get a certification of attendance.
15. What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
There is no cancellation policy available.
16. I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for visa related issues.
17. My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please mail at email@example.com for further assistance.