- When will the conference take place? Where will it be held?
The 2nd International Conference on English Learning and Teaching Skills will take place in July 25-27, 2019. It will be held at IEM Management House, Sector V, Kolkata
- How can I register? What are the registration rates?
Find out all the details regarding registration procedure, registration dates and registration rates at http://icelts.org/registration/
- Am I eligible for the member rate?
You can avail member rate if you are an active member of ELT@I or any other ELT organization. In that case you will have to show valid documents of your membership.
- Is registration for co-authors available?
A separate tab is given in the registration link for registering co-authors.
- Is there any workshop as part of the conference?
There are three workshops encompassing topics like ELT, personality development, communication skills and language studies.
- Is there any possibility of getting my paper published?
All the selected papers will be published in International Journal for English Learning and Teaching Skills (http://ijeltsjournal.org/); ISSN No. On line: 2638-5546, Print : 2639-7412
- What are the nearby hotels where I can stay during the conference?
You can stay at hotels like Asthana Inn, Aakash Ganga, Oliver Homestay, Swastineer Guest House, etc.
- I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
The registration charge encompasses the fee for attending all the sessions during the three days of the conference.
- Is the conference schedule available?
Please find the detailed schedule in the website http://icelts.org/
- How can I find a list of participants or attendees?
You can find the list for participants and attendees in the website http://icelts.org/
- I’m a presenter – are audio-visual presentations allowed in the conference?
Yes, the presenters can bring the audio-visual presentation of their paper in the form of a PPT.
- Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs?
ICELTS is unable to assist with travel or registration costs.
- Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
Everyone will get a certification of attendance.
- What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
There is no cancellation policy available.
- I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for visa related issues.
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please mail at email@example.com for further assistance.