Submission Link – Click Here
Submission Guidelines: –
- All the theoretical and research articles must be submitted using the Submission Link given above (online paper submission portal).
- Download the consent form, print, sign, scan and submit your signed consent form along with your paper. You can sign the consent form digitally. You can also email your consent form at email@example.com .
- All manuscripts must be in Font Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line spacing: Single spaced and submitted only as MS Word 2007/ 2010.
- All manuscripts should strictly follow the APA Style of Citation. Download for reference – The APA 7th Edition Manual .
- The documents must include name and affiliation details in the body of your submission.
- File name must be “Submission for ICELTS” followed by the name of the author.
- Titles: Full title with subtitle, if any. Times New Roman font, size 14, bold.
- Name and institutional affiliation of the author(s) along with designations.
- An abstract of the article of about 300 words along with 4-5 Keywords.
- Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, sub headings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article.
- Times New Roman font, size 12 and justified.
- All portions of the articles should be single-line spaced.
- Author should be careful regarding grammatical and typographical errors.
- Plagiarism report of the Research paper duly checked in plagiarism software like viper, Turn it in etc.
- Research Papers without Plagiarism Report will lead to rejection.
- Do not decorate your submission with lines, borders, special characters etc., which may lead to rejection.
- Please submit your full paper